Champlain College and HRSentry have teamed up to deliver four online workshops on human resource management issues.
Improve the management of your most important resource – Your Employees
Who should enroll? This series is ideal for managers who are responsible for HR functions within their small – to medium – size organization. If HR responsibilities are part of your job description, or if you are the person managing the HR function by default, this series is for you!
Why enroll? The online Human Resource Management workshops provide you with the following benefits:
- Delivered entirely online, asynchronously 24/7. All you need is a computer with Internet access
- Lectures use practical, real-world examples
- Your specific workplace challenges are solved while learning best practices and gaining HR knowledge
- Free access to HRSentry’s virtual libraries, and the opportunity to build your own personalized resource library using HRSentry’s extensive database
- Network with others like you across industries and throughout the country
- Facilitated by HR experts with decades of corporate and non-profit experience
- Self-assessment tools and an organizational audit
- 50 online state libraries and all federal laws and regulations at your fingertips